Cyrosphere – Member of “Ice Patrol”
- Scientific research on large ice and snow fields, part of “Ice Patrol”
- Green radar dishes are the Tx /Rx units to scen and analyse the surface features while driving
- Rear grids are ice penetrating radars to scan deep ice layers and identify structures in the ice sheet / snow field. Can be moved to get different angles and scan different layers
- Thruster enables movement in deep snow
- wind shield is protecting the astronaut against ice, snow, grizzle etc.