- During the terraforming process, responsible for the distribution of proto materials for life
- Proto material configuration is determined from the research results of the prior missions (see research outposts)
- Independant lab and distribution unit for long term operations
- Midsection is the lab section, the roof contains the storage units for the port material which can be deployed for a large scale distribution
- The configuration with two vehicles allows to cover a larger areas
- Mid Section remains at a fixed location
- The storage units can be coupled to the two multi-purpose cockpit units to deploy the proto materials
- In case a large scale distribution is not desired or possible, the vehicle can be out in the long configuration to distribution the port-material while driving. This configuration allows to continue the production of proto-material in the lab while distributing it.
- In case of the mission is fixed for a longer time at a certain duration, the two multi-purpose cockpits can be connected to gather to roam around.